1. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
2. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
3. Get busy living or get busy dying. – Stephen King
4. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
5. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. – Roy T. Bennett
|be a good man in your life
6. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. – Roy T. Bennett
7. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. – Roy T. Bennett
8. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. – Roy T. Bennett
9. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. – Roy T. Bennett
10. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. – Roy T. Bennett
11. Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. – Roy T. Bennett
12. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. – Roy T. Bennett
13. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. – Roy T. Bennett
14. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present. – Roy T. Bennett
15. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. – Roy T. Bennett
16. You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it. – Roy T. Bennett
17. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention. – Roy T. Bennett
18. Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes. – Roy T. Bennett
19. Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance. – Roy T. Bennett
20. Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals, If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more. – Roy T. Bennett
Good Quotes About Life
21. Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world. – Roy T. Bennett
|Good Quotes About Life
22. No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future. – Roy T. Bennett
23. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. – Roy T. Bennett
24. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think. – Roy T. Bennett
25. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey. – Roy T. Bennett
26. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
27. Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. – Ashton Kutcher
28. Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise. – Kobe Bryant
29. You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak. – George Clooney
30. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Helen Keller
31. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
32. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
33. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
34. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. – Buddha
35. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. – Stephen Hawking
Good Day Quotes
36. The greatest pleasure of life is love. – Euripides
37. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. – Kevin Kruse
|Good Day Quotes
38. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
39. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it – Confucius
40. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
41.If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
42. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
43. Every man dies. Not every man lives. – William Wallace
44. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Lou Holtz
45. Impossible is for the unwilling. – John Keats
46. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
47. If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
48. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. – Buddha
49. Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
50. Without music, life would be a mistake. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Good Quotes In English
51. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. – Bruce Lee
52. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
53. There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way. – Thich Nhat Hanh
54. Don’t go through life, grow through life. – Eric Butterworth
|Good Quotes In English
55. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. – Les Brown
56. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. – Jim Rohn
57. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself. – Andrew Murphy
58. Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done? – Nathaniel Branden
59. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
60. Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. – Bob Marley
61. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. – Oprah Winfrey
63. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
64. The most wasted of days is one without laughter. – E. E. Cummings
65. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun. – Katharine Hepburn
66. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
67. In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
68. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
Good Quotes For Friends
69. You do not find the happy life. You make it. – Camilla Eyring Kimball
70. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. – Soren Kierkegaard
71. Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create it. – George Bernard Shaw
72. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
73. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
|Good Quotes For Friends
74. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
75. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
76. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
77. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
78. Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
79. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
80. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm
81. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
82. Do one thing every day that scares you.
83. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
84. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time
85. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
Good Quotes On Education
86. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
87. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
88. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
89. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
90. Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
91. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
|Good Quotes For On Education
92. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
93. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.
94. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
95. The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
96. The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.
97. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.
98. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. – Carol Burnett
99. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better, and your better is best. – St. Jerome
100. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. – Simone de Beauvoir
Have A Good Day Quotes
101. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
102. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
103. Lead from the heart, not the head. – Princess Diana
|Have A Good Day Quotes
104. What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.
105. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. – Roald Dahl
106. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire
107. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. – Maya Angelou
108. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
109. I believe the purpose is something for which one is responsible; it’s not just divinely assigned. – Michael J. Fox
110. Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose. – Mary Anne Radmacher
111. What am I living for, and what am I dying for are the same question. – Margaret Atwood
112. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness, and bad days give you experience.
113. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
114. I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realize is that you’re not alone.” — Dwayne Johnson
115. You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.” ― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
116. It’s so difficult to describe depression to someone who’s never been there, because it’s not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is to cry and to feel. But it’s that cold absence of feeling — that really hollowed-out feeling.”— J.K. Rowling
117. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral’s Kiss
118. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.”― Stephen Fry
119. There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t. – John Green
120. Depression on my left, loneliness on my right. They don’t need to show me their badges. I know these guys very well. – Elizabeth Gilbert
Good People Quotes
121. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do. – Stephen Fry
122. It’s easy to say you’re over someone if you aren’t seeing them. The challenge is to look them in the eye and see their smile and hear their voice and still be able to say “this is not what I want anymore.”
123. Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.” ― Stephen Fry
124. People who have never dealt with depression think it’s just being sad or being in a bad mood. That’s not what depression is for me; it’s falling into a state of grayness and numbness.” — Dan Reynolds
125. I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too, but I have an outlet that so many people don’t. If you have that inside of you and can’t get it out, what do you do?” – Billie Eilish
|Good People Quotes
126. A big part of depression is feeling really lonely, even if you’re in a room full of a million people.” — Lilly Singh
127. When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone.” ― Fiona Apple
128. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
129. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
130. I waste at least an hour every day lying in bed. Then I waste time pacing. I waste time thinking. I waste time being quiet and not saying anything because I’m afraid I’ll stutter.” – Ned Vizzini
131. because wherever I sat—on the deck of a ship or at a street café in Paris or Bangkok—I would be sitting under the same glass bell jar, stewing in my own sour air.” ― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
132. I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.” – Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins
133. It’s my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.” – Jennifer Niven, All the Bright Places
134. I don’t want any more of this try, try again stuff. I just want out. I’ve had it. I am so tired. I am twenty and I am already exhausted.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
135. You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all i see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.” – David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
136. Some people are just not meant to be in this world. It’s just too much for them.” – Phoebe Stone, The Boy on Cinnamon Street
137. Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
138. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” – Amit Ray, Om Chanting and Meditation
139. If you are chronically down, it is a lifelong fight to keep from sinking ” – Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
140. Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others.” – Jasmine Warga, My Heart and Other Black Holes
Good Quotes About Morning
141. Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.” – Jo Nesbo
|Good Quotes About Morning
142. I am in that temper that if I were under water I would scarcely kick to come to the top.” – John Keats
143. Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.” – Philip K. Dick
144. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say, ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say, ‘My heart is broken.’ ― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
145. Depression, for me, has been a couple of different things – but the first time I felt it, I felt helpless, hopeless, and things I had never felt before. I lost myself and my will to live.” — Ginger Zee
146. That’s the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
147. I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.”― Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins
148. Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.” — Atticus, Love Her Wild
149. It is very hard to explain to people who have never known serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. There is no off switch.” – Matt Haig
150. Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.” – Jennifer Elisabeth
151. Mental illness is so much more complicated than any pill that any mortal could invent ” – Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
152. You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.” – Jasmine Warga, My Heart and Other Black Holes
153. Depression is melancholy minus its charms.” – Susan Sontag, Illness as Metaphor
154. I saw the world in black and white instead of the vibrant colours and shades I knew existed.” – Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
155. Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” — Susan Polis Schutz, poet
156. Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.”― Stephen Fry
157. You say you’re ‘depressed’ — all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective — it just means you’re human.”― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
158. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken.”― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
159. There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’ Sadness is more or less like a head cold – with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer.” ― Barbara Kingsolver, The Bean Trees
160. Mental illness is so much more complicated than any pill that any mortal could invent.” – Elizabeth Wintzel
Good Thoughts For Life
161. Depression, suffering and anger are all part of being human.” – Janet Fitch
162. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
|Good Thoughts For Life
163. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral’s Kiss
164. When people don’t know exactly what depression is, they can be judgmental.” – Marion Cotillard
165. Depression on my left. Loneliness on my right. They don’t need to show me their badges. I know these guys very well.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
166. Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others.” ― Jasmine Warga, My Heart and Other Black Holes
167. Sometimes I just think depression’s one way of coping with the world. Like, some people get drunk, some people do drugs, some people get depressed. Because there’s so much stuff out there that you have to do something to deal with it.” ― Ned Vizzini, It’s Kind of a Funny Story
168. That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
169. Everyday is a second chance.” — Anonymous
170. I don’t want to do anything. I don’t even want to start this day because then I’ll just be expected to finish it.” ― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
171. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” — Stephen Fry
172. I believe that words are strong, that they can overwhelm what we fear when fear seems more awful than life is good.” ― Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
173. Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.”― Jo Nesbo
174. Depression is melancholy minus its charms.” ― Susan Sontag, Illness as Metaphor
175. Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
176. I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me; All day I feel its soft, feathery turnings, its malignity.” ― Sylvia Plath, Ariel
177. Crying is one of the highest devotional songs. One who knows crying, knows spiritual practice. If you can cry with a pure heart, nothing else compares to such a prayer. Crying includes all the principles of Yoga.” ― Kripalvanandji
178. If you could read my mind, you wouldn’t be smiling.”― Tamara Ireland Stone, Every Last Word
179. The hardest thing about depression is that it is addictive. It begins to feel uncomfortable not to be depressed. You feel guilty for feeling happy.” ― Pete Wentz
180. Perhaps depression is caused by asking oneself too many unanswerable questions.”― Miriam Toews, Swing Low
Best Quotes Ever
181. Dead, but not allowed to die. Alive, but as good as dead.”― Suzanne Collins
182. Almost everyone is overconfident—except the people who are depressed, and they tend to be realists.” ― Joseph T. Hallinan
183. I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.” — Sophie Turner
184. My brain and my heart are really important to me. I don’t know why I wouldn’t seek help to have those things be as healthy as my teeth. I go to the dentist. So why wouldn’t I go to a shrink?” — Kerry Washington
|Best Quotes Ever
185. Depression doesn’t take away your talents—it just makes them harder to find.” — Lady Gaga
186. I have probably been very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions when all sorts of grief and sort of lies and misconceptions and everything are coming to you from every angle.” — Prince Harry
187. I tend to get pretty depressed and I have some issues with anxiety and things like that … For me, it’s more psychological. Exercise is a means of expelling those demons. — Ryan Reynolds
188. I disliked myself so intensely. It was just a mindset. I didn’t know how to love myself. I didn’t know how to love anybody. — Anne Hathaway
189. All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are. — Robin Williams
190. Being an actress hasn’t made me insecure. I was insecure long before I declared I was an actress. — Amy Adams
191. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it – Henry Ford
192. If you’re going through hell keep going – Winston Churchill
193. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise – Oscar Wilde
194. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away – Anonymous
195. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success – Bruce Feirstein
196. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you – Lolly Daskal
197. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams – Oprah Winfrey
198. No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist – Anonymous
199. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you – Nathaniel Hawthorne
200. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough – Albert Einstein
Best Line For Life
201. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – Lolly Daskal
202. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent – Anonymous
203. Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it – Anonymous
|Best Line For Life
204. Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem – Anonymous
205. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower – Steve Jobs
206. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
207. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have – Thomas Jefferson
208. The starting point of all achievement is desire – Napoleon Hill
209. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work – Thomas J. Watson
210. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone – Michael John Bobak
211. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing – Philippos
212. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not the absence of fear – Mark Twain
213. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone – Pablo Picasso
214. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily – Zig Ziglar
215. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret – Earl Nightingale
216. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary – Vidal Sassoon
217. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears – Les Brown
218. I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing – Martha Stewart
219. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Anonymous
220. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same – Colin R. Davis
221. The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers – Ralph Nader
222. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it – Maya Angelou
223. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others – Bill Gates
224. A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them – Henry Kravis
225. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself – Mark Caine
226. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid – Audre Lorde
227. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect – Mark Twain
228. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus – Bruce Lee
229. There is no traffic jam along the extra mile – Roger Staubach
230. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success – Dale Carnegie
Best Quotes About Life
231. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient – Gurbaksh Chahal
232. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning – Robert Kiyosaki
233. Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. – Robert Frost
234. The number one reason people fail in life is that they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors – Napoleon Hill
235. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it – Jane Smiley
236. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well – Diane Ackerman
237. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them – Michael Jordan
238. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going – Jim Ryun
239. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing – Dale Carnegie
240. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
241. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction – George Lorimer
242. A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at – Bruce Lee
243. Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others – John C. Maxwell
244. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice – Wayne Dyer
245. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe – Anatole France
246. What would you do if you weren’t afraid – Spencer Johnson
247. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor – Truman Capote
248. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do – John R. Wooden
249. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it – Margaret Thatcher
250. Only the paranoid survive – Andy Grove
251. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up – Babe Ruth
252. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore – Michele Ruiz
253. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them – Walt Disney
254. The secret of getting ahead is getting started – Mark Twain
255. Do one thing every day that scares you – Eleanor Roosevelt
256. It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then – Lewis Carroll
257. Whatever you are, be a good one – Abraham Lincoln
258. Impossible is just an opinion – Paulo Coelho
259. Hold the vision, trust the process – Unknown
260. One day or day one. You decide – Unknown
Happy Life Quotes
261. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together – Vincent Van Gogh
262. As long as you believe others to be the cause of your problems and difficulties, then you cannot erase your problems and difficulties.
263. The crowd always walks on the path which seems easy, but this does not mean that the crowd always walks on the right path. Choose your own path because no one knows you better than you.
264. There is nothing impossible in this world. We can do all that we can think and we can think all that we have not thought to date.
265. Success introduces us to the world and failure introduces us to the world.
266. If you want something from the heart, then it takes the whole work to introduce it to you.
267. A person who can control himself in life
Can also do everything.
268. If hard work becomes a habit, then success becomes an ‘Easy Task.
269. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love. – Mandy Hale
270. Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity. – Shannon L. Alder
271. Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth. – Shannon L. Alder
272. The number of chances you give someone doesn’t tell the world how loving you are without telling them how desperate you are to believe they care as much as you. True love resides in the first chance, stupidity in the second, opportunists in the third and scoundrels in the fourth. – Shannon L. Alder
273. When you think this pain is all you deserve, you are right. You are the only one that can decide how long you will walk in hell. – Shannon L. Alder
274. Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget. – Mandy Hale
275. When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down. – Mandy Hale
Best Wishes For Future
276. Know your worth, hold your own power, be you. – Morgan Harper Nichols
277. Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. – Bruce Lee
278. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. – Mark Twain
279. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
280. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
281. I know what I bring to the table…. So trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone. – Unknown
282. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. – Dalai Lama
281. Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
282. Never chase a person that doesn’t know your worth because the moment you catch him you will always feel you were never good enough. – Shannon L. Alder
283. If they keep coming back to you, it isn’t love. It is because you made yourself and easy option. The moment the thing they truly want becomes less difficult to obtain is when you will realize that your worth was on sale. – Shannon L. Alder
284. Sit your affections, your heart and your precious time out on the doorstep without so much as making him ring the doorbell first, and he’ll treat you like a doormat. Make him work a little to get next to you, and he won’t stop til you’re his. – Mandy Hale
285. There are 613,806,639 men in the world. Statistically, God has got you covered! So, never worry about one person not caring about you. Someone up to the challenge will always take his place. – Shannon L. Alder
286. The right man in your life will fly across the world to say hello, instead of saying goodbye. – Shannon L. Alder
287. Observe the behavior of the butterfly, and chase no one, for they will only elude you. – Michael Bassey Johnson
288. it’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that. – Ana Claudia Antunes
289. I had just dropped my waste into the dustbin but you have dropped yourself into the dustbin to know that, get well soon – P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
290. Know as you go is the new Paradigm – Syed Sharukh
291. I am educated, yes. Even so, my education is for me. I’ve had people classify my intelligence based on my certificates. I’ve had people assume my success based on my education. But in the end, neither success or intelligence can be truly measured by certificates. – Mitta Xinindlu
292. Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. – Kanye West
293. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
294. It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures. – Oprah Winfrey
295. Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. – Peter T. Mcintyre
296. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
297. If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator. – Tim Fargo
298. Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
299. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
300. We are what we believe we are. – C.S. Lewis
301. Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up. – Rachel Corrie
302. If you’re following your dreams, you’re doing something you love and that you believe in yourself for. – McKayla Maroney
303. When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult
304. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. – C. JoyBell C.
305. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent van Gogh
306. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
307. Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. – Brian Tracy
308. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. – Rumi
310. Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death. – Rumi
311. Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. LOVE embraces all. – Rumi
312. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. – Rumi
313. Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation. – Rumi
314. Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being. – Rumi
315. Travel brings power and love back into your life. – Rumi
316. I am filled with you. Skin, blood, bone, brain, and soul. There’s no room for lack of trust, or trust. Nothing in this existence but that existence. – Rumi
317. A pen went scribbling along. When it tried to write love, it broke. – Rumi
318. Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought! – Rumi
319. What? Are you still pretending you are separate from the Beloved?” – Rumi
320. It is certain that an atom of goodness on the path of faith is never lost. – Rumi
Best Short Quotes Of All Time
321. Cheating is also very important in life, Because our parents teach us to walk, But you have to learn to handle it yourself.
322. Whatever happens in life Is for good, The bad time comes so We could know the value of good times.
323. As far as the way is visible, let’s go, On reaching the front path, he himself You will see.
324. Confidence is such a thing, Which is also possible She makes it.
325. Education is the only thing in this world That never leaves you, Only you and we leave.
326. In a life without a teacher It is also difficult to achieve, You have the ability to achieve it.
327. Time does not even have time, He should give you time to become a student again. So do what you want to do now.
328. The most precious and beneficial time of life, Students are life because students from here Start walking for life success. What goes on becomes successful. And a new twist in the student’s life Enters.
329. There is no definition of success, Which every person gets according to their own.
330. Faith in mind before doing anything If it is foam then the work will be easy.
331. If you won’t do anything So you have a result Will not done.
332. Where there is purity There is fearlessness.
333. Far better than cowardice Is that we fight while fighting Let it happen.
334. My life is my message.
335. Proud to achieve the goal Try on the goal and not the goal.
Good Quotes For Kids
336. Bad times are such coaching, Where to learn success tricks See you.
337. The person who is suffering the most First, remember that human life Is the closest person to
338. Difficult and odd situations Our creative ability Increases
339. Don’t wait for the time Work accordingly.
340. Not from outside choices, We choose our inner Lose from
341. Smart person in hard times Finds the way while the coward makes excuses.
342. No gains without pains, Natural bird definitely needs to be a pimple She gives it but in the scuffle.
343. When people ask what you Do you work So actually that Calculate how much you have Have to be respected.
344. Excessive time and respect By letting people understand you fell So it seems from our work Keep mean.
345. People who can smile even in sorrow, They can destroy everything.
Final Words For You
Happiness and sorrow keep on coming in life because if it does not come, then from where will we bring experience, so work hard continuously for success in life and fulfill your life goal. If you like these good quotes of life, then share them with other people and give your feedback in the comments.
Editor’s note: This post was originally published in April 2022 and has been updated for comprehensiveness.