Smoking Quotes:- Do you ever think you can’t quit smoking? Nowadays almost all people are smoking they feel that smoking is entertainment for them.
But in fact, it is not so. Once you think about quitting smoking, it will give you a new perspective and the power to quit. This is the reason why to stop your smoking nicotine addiction, here are the smoking quitting Smoking Quotes that will motivate you to quit smoking.
Smoking Quotes To Help You Quit Smoking
1. You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late. – Loni Anderson
2. If smoking is really good, you should be able to smoke and do nothing else at the same time, really focusing all your attention on smoking and how it makes you feel. – Gudjon Bergmann
3. Smoking is not a habit; it is a drug addiction. – Anonymous
4. Thousands of people stop smoking a day – by dying from it. I simply wish you won’t be one of them. – Anonymous
5. Smoking is suicide by installments. – H.M. Forester
6. Smoking must be harder than not smoking. For the latter does not require any action. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
7. The best way to stop smoking is to just stop. “no ifs, and or buts. – Edith Zettler
8. Your craving is temporary, but the damage to your lungs is permanent. – Anonymous
9. Gift your lungs oxygen, not tar. Gift your body exercise, not bad health. Gift your lips kisses not cigarette butts. Gift yourself a life, not death. – Anonymous
10. The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. – Richard Brinsley Sheridan
11. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucius
12. Every human has four endowments- self-awareness, conscience, independent will, and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change. – Stephen Covey
13. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
14. At least three times every day, take a moment and ask yourself what is really important. Have the wisdom and the courage to build your life around your answer – Lee Jampolsky
15. You are greater than your addiction. – Nasia Davos
16. Tobacco is the enemy, disguised as a friend, and if you are to win the war, you must get to know your enemy. – Gudjon Bergmann
17. No one can quit smoking for you, or make you want to change your life. No one can make you do anything that you don’t want to do. – Gudjon Bergmann
18. Ronan did not smoke; he preferred his habits with hangovers – Maggie Stiefvater
19. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. – Mark Twain
20. Why do you have a cigarette lighter in your glove compartment?” her husband, Jack, asked her. “I’m bored with knitting. I’ve taken up arson – Audrey Niffenegger
21. Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. – Brooke Shields
22. She blew more smoke toward me, a lazy game of cancer catch. – Gillian Flynn
23. He who doth not smoke hath either known any great griefs or refuseth himself the softest consolation, next to that which comes from heaven. – Edward Bulwer
24. The best way to quit is to never start.
25. Long life or cigarettes? You choose.
26. Fake coughing in front of smokers just to make them feel guilty!
27. I went on a diet, stopped smoking dope, cut out the drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks.
28. A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
29. Kissing a person who smokes is like licking an ashtray.
30. Do you mind if I don’t smoke? – Groucho Marx
Share Smoking Quotes To Help Other People To Quit Smoking – Please Everyone.